CANDT Trading and Technology Services Co.,Ltd “CANDT” Which is registered operation in Viet Nam supply technical services as Non destructive Testing (NDT), Welding, Welding Inspector etc… for industrial, Oil and Gas Plant, Maritime areas etc…
CANDT focused team of engineers, technicians whom were trained high qualification with the Vietnam and international certification of welding inspection, Non-destructive testing (NDT) as:
– Welding inspector CSWIP 3.1
– ASNT, PCN, CSWIP level II & III of non-destructive testing methods of many organizations such as IAEA, BINDT, RTD, QUATEST 3 as:
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT).
- Automatic Ultrasonic Testing (AUT).
- Radiagraphic Testing (RT).
- Magnetic Testing (MT).
- Penetrant Testing (PT).
– The certificates of ISO 9001 quality management system
– Safety certificates as BOSIET, HUET…
Recently, Clients often require employees to have NDT international certificates such as PCN / CSWIP NDT … in some high quality oil and gas projects, CANDT’s personnel could satisfied the customers’ requirements, but also had a lot of experiences and directly participated in NDT inspection for jacket, topside of drilling projects as:
– Rang Dong N1, S1, E1, CLPP of JVPC;
– Su Tu Den, Su Tu Vang, Su Tu Den North East of Cuu Long JOC;
– Ruby A, RubyB, Pearl of Petronas Carigali;
– Ca Ngu Vang of Hoan Vu JOC;
– The heavy drilling platform MSP, light drilling platform BK of Bach Ho, Rong oil field of Vietsovpetro.
In addition, the staff of CANDT was directly involved for Vietnam major projects like Dung Quat oil refinery Factory, Dinh Co gas distribution stations (QA/QC: welding inspector, NDT), PM3 to Ca Mau onshore and offshore Gas pipeline, Gas distribution stations for Ca Mau Gas – Electricity – Fertilizer power plant groups (NDT inspector), Can Tho cable-stay bridge (UT operator)…
CANDT had signed agreement in cooperation with many subsidiary companies which are under Vietnam oil and gas corporation in NDT areas with pupose to develop company capacity to meet the requirements of customers such as:
– Centre For Petroleum Safety Environment (CPSE);
– Vietnam Energy Inspection Corporation (EIC).